Choice Printing

The Stronger, The Better

AHS students work hard to improve during weights class.
About the Contributors
Addison Freund
Addison Freund, Staff Writer
Addie Freund is a sophomore, and this is her second semester in journalism. Freund’s favorite part of journalism is taking pictures. “Journalism is also a very fun environment,” Freund said. What journalism means to Freund is “a class where you can take a break from stressful work.” You can have fun while learning, and make a lot of connections with different people. “In general journalism is an amazing class, and I really enjoy getting to be a part of it,” Freund said.  Although Freund is in journalism, she is also involved in many other activities. Freund is active in sports, which include cheerleading, basketball, softball, and tennis. She also participates in dance, FFA, Student Council, and AHS Fuel. In Freund’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, as well as her dogs. Although Freund is not certain about her future plans, she believes “that everything will fall into the right place eventually.”  Bio By Ellie Butler
Olivia Jensen
Olivia Jensen, Staff Writer
Olivia Jensen is a sophomore at AHS. This is her first year in journalism. Jensen's favorite parts about journalism are taking pictures, writing captions, and writing stories. She enjoys stories because “I like going out and talking to people and getting their inputs about things.” Jensen has been in volleyball, tennis, choir, amd dance at Dance Atlantic.  Furthermore, in band she plas the flute. Jensen sees herself as shy and quiet until you get to know her, then she is talkative and outgoing. Outside of school, Jensen enjoys seeing her friends, going to sporting events, and listening to Taylor Swift.  Bio by Ryley Kuhns