Trojan Pride

Stay up to date on the upcoming activities for the Atlantic Trojans.
The girls cross country team hoists a trophy above them as they celebrate. The team won the 2023 Clarinda Invitational.

The fall season has been eventful for the Trojans so far but is starting to wind down as post-season approaches.

The boys and girls cross country teams are hosting their home meet on Oct. 5. It will be the last regular season meet for the runners before the post-season. The Hawkeye Ten conference meet will be held in Carroll on Oct. 12. From there, the teams will be preparing for the district meet. Sites for the meet have been released but pairings are yet to be known. The State meet will be Oct. 27 and Oct. 28.

The volleyball team will be facing the Winterset Huskies at Winterset on Oct. 5. The team has one more regular season game against St. Albert before their post-season. The first round of post-season play will be against Des Moines Christian on Oct. 17 at Des Moines Christian High School.

The football team plays Perry on Oct. 6 at the Atlantic Trojan Bowl. The next week they will be facing Harlan Community at Harlan. Following that game, they will play Nevada on Oct. 20. The Nevada game will be Senior Night for the team.

These teams need lots of support and encouragement as the post-season nears. Show up to the activities and cheer loudly for our Trojans!