• December 4Good luck to the boys' swim team this Saturday at Marshalltown!

• December 4The Council Bluffs Classic is this weekend. Good luck to the wrestlers competing!

• December 4Good luck to the boys' and girls' basketball teams on Friday at Creston!

• December 4The boys' swim team is heading up to Sioux City on Thursday. Good luck!

Eye of the Needle Sept. 14, 2018

[video credit="" align="left"]
[/video]

Featuring School News: 2018 Homecoming court, college fair; picture day; Fine Arts: marching band performed Imagine Dragons, fall vocal concert preparation, fall play “Almost Maine” auditions; Sports: Football, Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Swimming; Specials: Camblin Plumbing and Heating ad, Trojan Minute (Jordan Zarbano), Trojan Buzz (featuring Ally Abdallah)

About the Writers
Halsey Bailey, EON Anchor, Business Manager

Halsey Bailey is a junior at Atlantic High School. She is a business manager for AHS Journalism as well as the Fine Arts Anchor for Eye of the Needle....

Noah Rutherford, Editor

Noah Rutherford has been a journalist since his sophomore year of high school. According to journalism advisor Allison Berryhill, Rutherford’s main focus...

Aleigh Bean, Journalism Production Student

Atlantic High School sophomore, Aleigh Bean, is a member of AHS journalism. In her freetime she does track and dance. “I enjoy running track because...

Lucas Behrens, Editor

Lucas is an editor for the broadcasting class and creator of the Trojan Minute. The Trojan Minute is a short video segment to help students get to know...

Brandon Woodard, Editor

Brandon Woodard is an editor for the broadcasting class. At the beginning of his junior year, Woodard decided to sign up for journalism as he thought it...

Chloe Davis, Editor

Junior Chloe Davis is a member of the AHS broadcasting team, and her job includes producing ads for local businesses that sponsor the journalism department....

McKenzie Waters, Editor

Each week, McKenzie Waters and the ad team set out to create a funny 30-second video to be published on Eye of the Needle (EON). Businesses in town can...

Anna Lowary, Editor

Junior Annamaria Lowary has been involved in journalism since her sophomore year, which is when the class is first offered to students. Lowary creates...