• January 21Good luck to the wrestling team at the Hawkeye 10 tournament on Saturday!

• January 21Girls' and boys' basketball are facing off against the Red Oak Tigers on Friday, boys at home and girls on the road.

• January 21Atlantic-CAM wrestling is hosting a double dual on Thursday, good luck!

Eye of the Needle Sept. 7, 2018

Featuring School News: A-O period, new 3:13 schedule, EON publication schedule; Fine Arts: marching band performed Broadway Show, show choir rehearsing Hero Show, All-State groups assigned; Sports: Football, Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls’Swimming; Specials: J&J Custom Graphis ad, Meet Mr. Mitchell, Challenge the Trojan (featuring Addison Schmitt, Braden Smith, McCade Stillian, Gracie McKinney)

About the Writers
Grace Bruckner, Editor

Grace Bruckner, a junior at AHS, has been involved in cross country, track, journalism and AHS Fuel. Bruckner has been a journalism student for two years...

Pluma Pross, Editor

Junior Pluma Pross has been involved in journalism for two years. Pross works on the broadcasting team for Eye of the Needle with Grace Bruckner and together...

Halsey Bailey, EON Anchor, Business Manager

Halsey Bailey is a junior at Atlantic High School. She is a business manager for AHS Journalism as well as the Fine Arts Anchor for Eye of the Needle....

Aleigh Bean, Journalism Production Student

Atlantic High School sophomore, Aleigh Bean, is a member of AHS journalism. In her freetime she does track and dance. “I enjoy running track because...

Kelsie Siedlik, Journalism Production Student

Sophomore Kelsie Siedlik is a journalism production student with an interest in broadcasting. “It makes me feel like I’m in charge almost,” she said....

Lucas Behrens, Editor

Lucas is an editor for the broadcasting class and creator of the Trojan Minute. The Trojan Minute is a short video segment to help students get to know...

Chloe Davis, Editor

Junior Chloe Davis is a member of the AHS broadcasting team, and her job includes producing ads for local businesses that sponsor the journalism department....

Anna Lowary, Editor

Junior Annamaria Lowary has been involved in journalism since her sophomore year, which is when the class is first offered to students. Lowary creates...

McKenzie Waters, Editor

Each week, McKenzie Waters and the ad team set out to create a funny 30-second video to be published on Eye of the Needle (EON). Businesses in town can...