• April 19Girls' soccer is home on Monday against Collins-Maxwell. Good luck!

• April 19Good luck to the boys' soccer team in Creston on Monday! JV kicks off at 5 p.m., with varsity to follow.

• April 19Both track teams will participate in the Co-Ed Ram Invite on Monday. Good luck!

• April 19The Trojan tennis teams take on Harlan on Monday. Boys are at home, and girls are on the road. Good luck!

• April 19Boys' golf will be participating in the Monarch Invitational on Monday. Good luck!

• April 19The girls' golf team will be participating in an invitational on Monday. Good luck!

AHS welcomes Ross

Teacher Natalie Ross

by Sam Peterson

A new addition to AHS is business teacher Natalie Ross.  Ross replaces Josh Rasmussen, who is now working as AHS vice-principal and district athletic director. Ross is teaching Microsoft Office Advanced, Microsoft Office, Internet Application, and General Business.

Students in all of Ross’s classes are learning different things.  In her Microsoft classes, students say they are learning about how to use formulas in Excel the program. Students in Internet Applications are learning how to create an online form to fill out.

Ross expects her students to be responsible students in all the classes she teaches.  She hopes the students are getting a better understanding of technology after taking her class.

Ross says her favorite class to teach is Internet Applications because it is interesting and helps students understand the basics on how to create a website.  At the end of semester, the students will make their own website.

Senior Steph Pross states, “In her class we lecture, take notes, and work on assignments.”  Pross is taking Ross’s General Business class this year.