• April 19Girls' soccer is home on Monday against Collins-Maxwell. Good luck!

• April 19Good luck to the boys' soccer team in Creston on Monday! JV kicks off at 5 p.m., with varsity to follow.

• April 19Both track teams will participate in the Co-Ed Ram Invite on Monday. Good luck!

• April 19The Trojan tennis teams take on Harlan on Monday. Boys are at home, and girls are on the road. Good luck!

• April 19Boys' golf will be participating in the Monarch Invitational on Monday. Good luck!

• April 19The girls' golf team will be participating in an invitational on Monday. Good luck!

Trojans Raise Record to 2-0

The Atlantic boys' left Missouri Valley with their second win of the season and their first road game win.

Trojans Raise Record to 2-0

NOT ON MY WATCH - Junior Jackson Mullin races to beat his opponent to the ball. Mullin plays defense for the Trojans and has participated in soccer since his freshman year.

The Trojan boys’ soccer team played their second game of the season on Tuesday, April 9 against the Missouri Valley Reds. With a shutout of 7-0, they added another win to their record.

Three of the seven goals came from junior Evan Brummer, two from sophomore Beau Dickerson, and one each from senior Nathan Brockman and junior Ben Andersen. Dickerson, Brockman and Andersen each scored in the last game as well.

Due to hard work from the defense, the Trojans were also able to keep shots on goal from the Reds to just one.

The Trojans will compete next on Saturday, April 13 in a three-team tournament consisting of Atlantic, Logan-Magnolia and West Central Valley. The first game will be Logan-Magnolia and Atlantic at 9 a.m., followed by West Central Valley and Logan-Magnolia with the Trojans finishing the tournament against West Central Valley in game three.

Ashley Wendt, Lead Editor

Journalism is a family affair for the Wendts, as Ashley Wendt’s siblings got her involved in Journalism. Her brother Trevor was the first to join and...