• April 23Trojan Diner is this Friday.

• April 23Boys' soccer hosts two games this week, on Thursday and Friday. Good luck!

• April 23The Drake Relays start on Thursday. The girls' and boys' teams have sent representatives to compete. Good luck!

• April 23Good luck to the girls' soccer team on Tuesday and Friday, as they take on St. Albert and Harlan.

• April 23Girls' tennis has three meets this week, on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Good luck!

• April 23Boys' golf has two home meets this week, on Tuesday and Thursday. Good luck!

• April 23Boys' tennis has duals on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday this week. Good luck!

• April 22The concert band will be holding their annual Patty Hannon concert on Sunday in the auditorium.

• April 22The speech and debate team is hosting a showcase on Saturday in the commons and auditorium.

Who’s Going to Win the Super Bowl?

Kole Schmitt and Trevor Wendt take to the halls to hear AHS predictions for the biggest game of the year

Kole Schmitt and Trevor Wendt

About the Writers
Kole Schmitt, EON Producer

AHS journalism member, Kole Schmitt is a producer for the Eye of the Needle. He said that the journalism project or story that he is most proud of was...

Trevor Wendt, EON Producer

Trevor Wendt, Chief Producer for Eye of the Needle will always make you slightly mad if you were hanging out with him because he changes a song halfway...