New Halo Game REVIEW – OPINION by Darrian Schwenke

OPINION
By  Darrian Schwenke
The new Halo game came out on Nov. 6 at midnight. Many students at AHS got the game. There were about 70 gamers at the midnight selling of Halo 4 at our local Wal-Mart.

Sophomore Matt Smith said, “Halo 4 is like Call of Duty and Halo mixed together.” Halo 4 has been awarded best First Person Shooter game of 2012 and actually overall best game of 2012 by IGN.

Sophomore Mitchell Taylor said he enjoyed the new stuff they have added to the game. The Halo series is only for the Xbox 360. So far, after playing the game many hours, I’ve come to a conclusion that Halo 4 is the best Halo game out of the series in my opinion. It has very fast paced games and lets users customize their profile more than ever before. Halo 4 will be a great hit to the gaming market!

Voted best game of 2012 by IGN
The graphics in this gameplay are very different compared to the older Halos. It is a smooth running system. No lag or missed commands with the controls in this Halo. In the past few Halo games, there have been a lot of blocky movement for the characters, meaning that the character in the game stays on a strict line. While in this new Halo, characters can move more freely and have a much smoother run or walk. It makes the game respond with more human movement.