There’s Double Trouble in AHS

People of AHS look like famous characters

TWINS- Evan Brummer holds a picture of Freddie Prinze, Jr. Brummer is just one of many people of AHS with a look-a-like celebrity.

Doppelgänger is a word everyone has probably heard at some point in their lives, but they are actually more common than you’d think. AHS has quite a few look-alikes, or “doppelgängers.”

According to Bustle,The BBC Future investigation published earlier this year, which concluded that while you probably don’t have an exact replica down to the centimeter, finding someone with an extremely similar facial structure isn’t unlikely. Let’s hope your double isn’t getting into trouble on the other side of the world.”

Mrs. Berryhill tells me all the time that I look like (Jim Carey)

— Cale Roller

Many people at AHS have been told they look similar to celebrities. Students think math teacher Morgan Staashelm looks like the character off the Stranger Things, Nancy Byres. “I can see it a little bit. I asked my husband, Seth, but he doesn’t see resemblance at all,” said Staashelm. “I don’t know if I necessarily see any similarities, maybe the longer hair?”

STRANGE THING- Math teacher Morgan Staashelm shows a major resemblance to Nancy Byers from the Netflix show Stranger Things.

Many students see the resemblance in her hair and facial features. Staashelm said people have told her she resembles Nancy Byres “too many times to count,” but doesn’t mind, she takes it as a compliment.

In addition to the Staashelm, students at AHS think that sophomore Cale Roller resembles Lloyd Christmas from the comedy, Dumb and Dumber. He is played by the famous actor, Jim Carrey. “Mrs. Berryhill tells me all the time that I look like him,” Roller said. Roller thinks that they have some of the same facial features. “We’re both good looking and we both have cool haircuts. My teeth are way better than his,” Roller continued, “I take it as a compliment because he’s a good looking man.”

Baljeet, a character from an old Disney show, Phineas and Ferb, looks very similar to junior Noah Rutherford. Only two people have told him that he resembles this fictional character, yet many people would agree that they look alike. “My hair and my skin color are the physical qualities that I think are the same,” Rutherford said.  

TWINS- Noah Rutherford’s TV twin is Baljeet from the Disney Channel show Phineas and Ferb.

Many people have seen the classic cartoon Scooby Doo, but not everyone has seen the connection between Freddie and sophomore Evan Brummer, who look a lot alike. Despite the fact that they look alike, Brummer has never been told that he resembles Freddie. “We have very different personalities, and different ages obviously,” Brummer said. He feels that the features they have in common are the blue eyes and blonde hair.

You might have a doppelgänger closer than you think. Keep your eyes peeled because you never know when you might run into your unbiological twin.