News Ideas Coming Soon from AHS Fuel

Meetings for AHS Fuel are on Thursday mornings at 7:30 in Room 408. Feel free to join!

by Kelbe Flathers and Bailey Schildberg

AHS Fuel is continuing to come up with themes for basketball games and wrestling meets, ways to support the teams, and new cheers, but has new ideas for this winter and needs help from students.

This winter, AHS Fuel designed the “Trojan Mob” t-shirts, which were a huge success. Now, they are offering “Mob in Training” t-shirts for elementary and middle school kids. They currently sell “Trojan Mob” and “Mob in Training” t-shirts at basketball games for $15. AHS Fuel also plans to help the Student Council sell t-shirts for the Atlantic-Harlan boys basketball game to support Harlan head basketball coach Mitch Osborn with his fight against cancer.

AHS Fuel would also like to honor the AHS seniors by placing tags on their lockers, and would like the student body to recognize the players in their winter sport and support AHS athletics.

To promote AHS spirit, AHS Fuel will be announcing “fans of the game” and reward fans who stand and cheer. To get a free activity pass, students can contact Ms. Berryhill.

AHS Fuel is always looking for new members! Meetings are before school at 7:30 in Room 408 on Thursday’s.