Crush-O-Grams For Sale

By Leah Tjepkes

February is just a week away and many people are thinking about Valentine’s Day. While many buy roses, chocolates, or teddy bears for that special someone; there is a less expensive way to give back to the ones you love.

Crush-O-Grams are back here at AHS! National Honor Society is organizing the sell and distribution of all crush-o-grams. They will be sold for the low price of $2. Each can purchased will have to have a form filled out answering who it is for, who it is from, choice of flavor, and a personal message. One crush-o-gram will contain either an orange or strawberry flavored crush soda and a strip of paper with your personal message typed. NHS vice president, Kristin Johnk explained, “Notes can be anonymous but they will be read over by NHS members/AHS staff and will not be handed out if unapproved.” They will be sold before school and during A and B lunch starting on Monday February 3 through Friday February 7.

You can buy them for your boyfriend, girlfriend, favorite teacher, parents, or that one you’ve been crushing on all year! Crush-O-Grams are cute and affordable. NHS members will hand all crush-o-grams out February 11, the last day before parent/teacher conferences.  Cooper Zablocki bragged, “I got 3 crush-o-grams last year so I expect 6 or more this year. Make it happen AHS!” So, start buying!