For the Love of Coffee

Coffee 7 Coffee Shop to open on Feb. 14.

TASTES LIKE SUCCESS - Junior Colton Mudd, freshman Cale Roller, and English teacher Allison Berryhill try the warm mini donuts that will be served at Coffee 7 coffee house.

TASTES LIKE SUCCESS – Junior Colton Mudd, freshman Cale Roller, and English teacher Allison Berryhill try the warm mini donuts that will be served at Coffee 7 coffee house.

Hannah Alff

Valentine’s Day will bring Atlantic something new to love. You might’ve even heard about it through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or even the Website. It’s called Coffee 7, a family-owned and operated business that will offer Wifi serve coffee, smoothies and specialty mini donuts.

Alison Bruckner moved to Atlantic Iowa, three years ago with her family of seven. She’s “always dreamed” of having a coffee shop in town as she misses going to Starbucks every morning when she lived in Omaha, Neb.  

Two of Bruckner’s children are students at AHS. Junior Noah Bruckner, freshman Grace Bruckner, and seventh grader Ava Bruckner. The two oldest children Jackson and Haley are also apart of the seven family members earning the name Coffee 7.

The menu consists of lattes, mochas, cappuccinos, frappuccinos, and mini donuts. There’s seating for 20 people and free Wi-Fi for customers. The shop is set to open on Feb. 14. The hours the shop will be open have not yet been determined.

The business has a website and can be found on Twitter at @coffee7online.