Photo by: Designer Portraits

Zeke Whetstone, Tech Editor

Zeke Whetstone, also known as “dryrock,” is a family man that loves spending time on the beach with his best friends and family. He looks up to his mom and dad because of “how hard they work to turn nothing into something and build a family around that.”

Whetstone has a passion for track and football. His favorite thing to do is spend time with his best friend Cale.

He is a very active member of the AHS journalism team. He helps out the broadcasting crew as a tech editor, but does many other things and considers himself a, “versatile team player.”

His favorite story of them all is the story he wrote about Eric Waldstein and the football team. Whetstone loves playing video games and is an avid collector of Pop Figurines. On top of that, he is a huge fan of the L.A. Chargers.

His future plans involve attending Iowa State University, and he hopes to be a walk on track star. Whetstone loves to sing but wishes he could be better because, “maybe more girls would like me if I had the pipes of an angel.”

Whetstone has a passion for photography. He has been taking pictures his entire life. He owns his own camera and one of his hobbies includes going out and taking pictures for fun. Even though Whetstone is a very busy man with athletics and school he always finds time for friends and family.  

Profile written by: Cale Roller

All content by Zeke Whetstone
Zach Goff

Zach Goff

Zeke Whetstone
October 14, 2015
Load More Stories